An opportunity to join a startup company, revolutionizing K-12 speech-language therapy.
Job Type: Full-time.
- Meticulously manage deal-flow using CRM
- Generate leads – events, cold-calling, digital campaigns, affiliates
- Create marketing material and methodology
- Manage a nation-wide group of sales people, professionals in speech-language pathology and special education
- Convert leads into deals
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Work Experience: 2+ years in sales and marketing.
- Track Record: closed deals of at least $1M per year.
- Self-Motivated, highly organized and accountable.
- Technical Skills: Proficient in Google (Docs, Sheets, Slide); CRM; Internet search skills – ability to find, decipher and research potential leads.
AmplioSpeech is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.