Job Type: Full-time / Part-time
AmplioSpeech Inc. is an innovator in digital speech therapy, employing a community of professional speech-language pathologists (SLP) and SLP assistants (SLP-A) to deliver ground-breaking speech therapy services to students across America using a digital speech-language therapy platform.
AmplioSpeech is currently looking to hire an SLP in the Dallas-Fort Worth area who is excited about utilizing an innovative digital therapy solution to provide speech-language therapy for K-12 students.
- Screen students for communication disorders
- Employ assessment procedures, techniques, and standardized tests necessary for thorough and accurate diagnosis of communication disorders
- Document assessment and treatment consistent with professional practice standards
- Develop and implement an Individualized Education Plan (IEP)
- Participate in staff meetings and/or training as needed
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- Oversee Speech-Language Pathology Assistants as appropriate
- Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited university
- License from the State of Texas as a Speech Therapist or a Speech Language Pathologist
- Strong written and oral communication skills, as well as good organizational ability
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to exercise patience, caring and concern in new and sometimes stressful situations
- Computer literacy, with a proficiency in standard business software applications (i.e., word processing, email and spreadsheets)
- Background check and fingerprinting
Job Type: Either full time or part time.
Please provide copy of your resume, cover letter and copy of your SLP license
AmplioSpeech is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.