AmplioSpeech delivers innovative speech-language therapy for K-12 students, that optimizes clinical outcomes with the power of: award-winning technologies, revolutionary service delivery model and a community of qualified speech-language pathologists.
About the Role:
As a Director of Sales, you will play a significant role at Amplio Speech. You will serve as the most senior individual contributor within the regional territory team focused on new business acquisition and expansion growth revenue streams. Two key measures of success are individual performance against target and territory growth.
The Director of Sales will report directly to the Chief Growth Officer and carry the largest individual sales target on the regional territory team.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Consistently meet and exceed individual targets
- Create, communicate, and execute against sales strategy and territory plans
- Develop proficiency in all AmplioSpeech products and solutions
- Live in Sales CRM to drive behavior and document actions
- Penetrate the c-suite and build deep district administrator network
- Leverage current clients to grow expansion opportunity
- Sell both transactional “bottom-up” business in addition to complex “top-down” district deals, ideally for multiple year implementations
- Give prompt reports on crucial issues to direct manager
- Schedule and deliver online demonstrations and in-person presentations, and the aptitude to perform needs assessments with school/district administrators
- Accurately forecast upcoming sales performance to sales leadership and executive team
- Work together with colleagues from other departments (Marketing, Client Success, Professional Development, Product Management, and Curriculum) to improve efficiency and overall prospect/client experience
- Assess activity level performance against expectations
- Contribute to building a positive team culture where people want to work and thrive
- 7+ years of successful sales experience (experience in the K12 education market is strongly preferred)
- Bachelors Degree Preferred
- Data-driven salesperson
- The ability to build rapport, to outline a buying vision, to challenge the status quo and to position AmplioSpeech as a strategic partner
- The ability to define and execute a strategic sales and territory plan
- Proficiency in researching, developing, prospecting, and creating a pipeline of school and district opportunities of at least three times the necessary revenue to meet sales quota
- Confident communicator with active listening skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills to support customer interactions
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Organized, focused and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
- Highly energetic self-starter
- Demonstrated experience with Salesforce CRM or equivalent CRM
AmplioSpeech is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Submit your CV to: email@example.com