We are looking for a creative and result-oriented School Services Manager who will lead our innovative online clinic operations, serve as a focal point facing our clients, professionals and company staff.
The School Services Manager should be a creative communicator and open-minded problem solver who demonstrates a proactive approach to managing the day to day operations.
- Manages the online clinic operations, including sessions scheduling, solving schedule conflicts and providing solutions to unexpected events.
- Communicates with our clients, professionals and staff regarding product.
- Oversees onboarding process for new patients and clinical staff.
- Provides platform training to our customers.
- Continuously manages therapy sessions using the platform.
Occasional travel required.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Management and leadership skills.
- Strong technological orientation.
- Extremely detail oriented
- Customer-service oriented
- Result-oriented and a go-getter personality.
- Excellent organizational and communicative skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Comfortable working in a fast-changing and dynamic workplace
- Purpose-driven self-starter with a positive attitude who enjoys working proactively and thinking creatively
Job Type: Full-time
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Rockville, MD (Required)
- United States (Required)
AmplioSpeech is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.