Up to 70% travel
AmplioSpeech is an innovative EdTech company, targeting the Special Education needs of school districts. AmplioSpeech revolutionizes Speech-Language Therapy, offering an unprecedented service, powered by award-winning technology and a community of qualified, trained Speech-Language Pathologists.
We are looking for an experienced, K12 Account Executive (AE), who is always a step ahead of the rest to join our sales team. The AE is responsible for closing deals by leading new contract negotiations, maintaining excellent client relationships, continually generating leads and working in concert with the Pre-Sales Consultant to ensure lead conversion is maximized.
The ideal candidate has a proven history of exceeding revenue and growth targets and is capable of building and maintaining a pipeline. They will also have experience navigating complex organizations and selling to multiple decision-makers and demonstrating a thorough understanding of K12 institutions.
- Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of skills, training, and experience.
- Approximately 3-5 years in sales and account management experience.
- Generation of at least $1M new business per year.
- Proven track record of territory management, consultative sales, and exceptional client relations.
- Demonstrable track record of revenue goal/quota achievement.
- Strong interpersonal, presentation, organizational and verbal/written communication skills.
- Attention to detail and the ability to manage a diverse workload.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team-oriented environment.
- Education industry experience and established network in K12, preferred.
- Experience teaching or in school administration preferred.
- Proficiency with CRM (Pipedrive)
To apply, send your resume to [email protected]
AmplioSpeech is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.