AmplioSpeech develops a digital speech therapy platform – boosting clinical outcomes at a fraction of the cost. The award-winning system incorporates groundbreaking technologies, including detection, classification, and measurement of speech-language disorders.
We are a fast-paced, ambitious and energetic team, evolving rapidly and offering a variety of opportunities for growth.
As a full-stack web developer, you’ll get to work side by side with our VP R&D, developing our product using cutting edge technologies and helping millions of children with speech-language disorders around the world.
- BSc or BA in Computer Science or a similar degree, or alumni of an IDF technology unit.
- 3+ years’ experience developing large scale web applications.
- 2+ years’ experience with Python/Django web framework
- Passionate about code technologies and methodology
- self-sufficient and self-motivated
- Experience in SQL and NoSQL databases
- Comfortable with linux environments
- High proficiency in English
- Experience with MySQL, Security, Performance and Optimization.
- Experience with CI/CD and agile methodologies
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org.
AmplioSpeech is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.