AmplioSpeech is an innovative EdTech company, targeting the Special Education needs of school districts. AmplioSpeech revolutionizes Speech-Language Therapy, offering an unprecedented service, powered by award-winning technology and a community of qualified, trained Speech-Language Pathologists.
The Sales Admin provides back-office services to the Director of Sales and sales team, supports all stages of the sales cycle and coordinates sales team activities.
The Sales Admin is responsible for maintaining the CRM system, assigning activities to sales personnel, scheduling activities and ensuring follow up, optimizing road trips, and analyzing sales performance using CRM analytics.
- Full proficiency in CRM, preferably in PipeDrive.
- Multitasking and prioritization skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding analytical skills.
- Experience in a fast-paced business environment.
- Result oriented and a problem solver.
- Fast and efficient.
- Academic degree in a related field.
- Team player and service-oriented.
To apply, send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
AmplioSpeech is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.