AmplioSpeech Inc. is an innovator in digital speech therapy, employing a community of professional speech-language pathologists to deliver ground-breaking speech therapy services to students.
We are looking for a highly-motivated, committed, and driven individual to become a part of our School Services Management team and lead operational services for multiple school districts while serving as a focal point facing our clients, professionals and company staff. This is a full-time position in our Rockville, MD office.
This is a demanding position for someone who has a thirst for start-ups and fast-paced environments. We are seeking a versatile individual who is intrinsically motivated to get work done on time and with excellence.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Thrives in an intense, fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Problem solver and takes initiative
- Self-managed and self-motivated
- An excellent eye for, and commitment to, detail
- Purpose-driven, with a positive attitude who enjoys working proactively and thinking creatively
- Technologically oriented
- Fast systems-learner
- Exceptional organizational and communicative skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and effectively manages priorities
- Excellent interpersonal skills that allow for successful relationships with various stakeholders
- Experience working with people from diverse backgrounds; culturally attuned
- Willingness to take on different responsibilities and tasks as needed; ready to rise to the occasion when needed
- 1-2 years of coordination experience (preferred)
- Previous experience in education is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Manages and coordinates speech-therapy services in multiple counties, including facing our customers and professionals
- Ensures and maintains school satisfaction and service compliance with state regulations
- Continuously manages therapy sessions using our platform
- Works closely with R&D team on product
- Provides tech support as needed
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits in a friendly, fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
To apply, send your resume to: [email protected]
AmplioSpeech is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.