AmplioSpeech revolutionizes Speech-Language Therapy, offering an unprecedented service, powered by award-winning technology and a community of qualified, trained Speech-Language Pathologists.
We Provide an innovative digital platform for speech-language therapy with ground-breaking services to kids using our state-of-the-art digital service.
We are looking for a Unity Developer to join our R&D team!
As a Unity Developer at AmplioSpeech, you will be responsible for translating Speech-Language therapy methodologies to functional and engaging games and activities for kids.
- Plan and implement game functionality
- Transform design specification into functional games
- Communicate with other team members
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best quality and responsiveness of applications and games
- Ability to take ownership of Unity projects from end-to-end
- 4 years of experience as Unity Developer
- Excellent knowledge of Unity
- 4 years of experience with mobile game development
- Constantly learn and stay in touch with evolving game standards
- Proficient knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git
- Creative and innovative thinker
- Team player
If you find yourself a good match for us, please send us your resume to email@example.com
AmplioSpeech is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.