The VP Sales is in charge of all sales activities to K-12 School Districts across the USA, in line with the company’s strategy and commercial goals.
The VP is expected to identify relevant leads, approach districts, respond to RFPs, offer the AmplioSpeech service, and pursue the sales process to deal closing.
The VP heads a small group (2-3) of regional sales-directors and is expected to be deeply involved in hands-on sales, including prospecting, cold-calls, events participation, RFPs, meeting districts, providing proposals, demonstrating the service and technology, etc.
The VP reports to the CEO and is a member of the company’s management.
The position involves a lot of traveling across the country, traveling to Israel from time to time, and work at non-standard times due to time differences.
- Proven sales to K-12 school districts, including new sales
- Previous revenue generation of at least $10M per year
- Preferably sales of educational products or services (as opposed to construction, catering, transportation, etc.)
- Excellent demonstration and presentation skills
- Experience in responding to RFPs
- Demonstrate planning, control, and management of sales processes
- Analytical skills
- Team player, hardworking, target-oriented personality
- The position involves a lot of traveling across the country. About 70% of the job.
- Preferably close to Washington DC area or Bethesda
AmplioSpeech is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply here: [email protected]